Having an online presence as a small business is super important. Before people buy something from a business or use the services they provide, they do their research online. That’s why business owners need to make sure that the information those possible clients find on the Internet truly reflects who they are as a company and what they represent.
In this episode, I will be talking about the experiences I had in my marketing business.
WE WILL COVER:
● What is social media (2:15)
● What is my mantra (2:59)
● What are the reasons people get into business (6:25)
● Why online presence is important for your business (8:13)
● What do we want people to see when they see us on the outside (12:17)
● People do their research online before they get in touch with us (16:41)
Join our Modern Marketing Support Facebook Group for extra help!
Support the show